Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Take Five: Worst Rap Album Covers...Ever!



by Da CogNegro


5.Shut Up and Dance- Dance Before The Police Come:
First and foremost, I don't appreciate you telling me to "Shut Up", especially since I'm the only one that brought alcohol! Secondly, I'll dance when I'm good and ready!  By the way, when the police do arrive to break up this ninja house party, do you plan on attacking them with those weapons?




4.Hell Rell- For The Hell of It: 
Bruce Leroy has nothing on this guy! Well it's pretty appropriate being that his career definitely bit the bullet *Rim-shot* (Good night everybody)







3.Devastatin' Dave- The Turntable Slave:
This guy looks like he bought his clothes from the money he saved from tips at the car wash. 
I never knew you could curl a mullet! And why is he pointing at me like I'm to blame for him being dressed like the casting coach for Rappin'?





2.Big Bear- Doin Things
Notice the table filled with nuts and berries, the font written in honey, and the clearance bin at your local PC Richards collapsing due to the number of copies of this album inside of it!





1.Top Dog- Slam Dunk'n Hoes
Is it the shoes?


















                                                                  Bonus:
And just in case you a were a bit confused by the Rappin' reference....




2 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha. those covers are hilarious. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devastatin' Dave went on to become a certified zumba instructor.

    ReplyDelete