Friday, September 11, 2015

Good Friday: Raising Dion!



by Da CogNegro

I honestly can not believe that I was able to contain my excitement, for this project, for a whole week! But I did it folks. Aren't you proud of me? Now where's my Scooby snacks? What? You ran out?! Not to give too much away, what I will divulge is that Raising Dion follows  the daily life of single mother, Nicole, and her triumphs and struggles in raising a super powered child. Created by Dennis Liu and written by Charles Pulliam Moore, Raising Dion looks to be a different take on the superhero archetype and one that I  will thoroughly enjoy following and supporting!









Hold on, you're going to have to give me a moment here. I was quite taken aback by that awesome trailer!


-CgN








1 comment:

  1. I Love it !!! Awesome trailer and I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete