Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Why Do We Do These Things: It'll Make You Smack Somebody (NSFW)





Filmed in some random church attic furnished by a Ikea that went out of business, Alexyss Tylor drops the
"K-nowledge on the power of the "Pee-Nus"! I didn't know that my organ is actually a
"heat seeking missile...encoded with information" thus enabling me "to do what it do." Sounds like the perfect plot synopsis to the adult parody of Interstellar.  I don't care how good it is, you pull a gun  out on me and we will quickly be reenacting  a couple of scenes from Harlem Nights including, but not limited to,someone loosing a pinky toe in a random alley! You have to love how she segways from professional "sexpert" to Pearl from 227! I wonder if she accepts Obamacare?

1 comment:

  1. I've actually never seen her, but your commentary has me oddly curious.

    ReplyDelete