Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random and Obscure Animated Characters That You May or May Not Care About (Entry # 32)

 



In honor of Black History Month, I have decided to highlight this token character who probably had about 12 lines of dialogue in the entire run of the long forgotten animated series Defenders of the Earth. To the show's credit, it did possess the most kick butt theme song of ALL TIME! Without further or do, I introduce...

Subject: Lothar (Sigh)                                                            

Show: Defenders of the Earth. (Cue Echo)

Infamous For: Fixing stuff.

Last Seen:
Auditioning for the latest Tyler Perry movie entitled: Why Did I Get Married When I Can Do Bad by Myself at a Family Reunion Part 3 and One Third The Reboot!


PS: I dare you not feel inspired to mow your lawn or go to a PTA meeting after listening to this theme song!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment